CS 720P-4 Employer Agency Customer Services Unit (EACSU)
11/85 Revised 04/06/17 Training Completed 04/20/17
The Office of Recovery Services (ORS) has an employer and agency liaison team within Financial Services called the Employer/Agency Customer Services Unit (EACSU). The list below is a summary of EACSU’s duties:
· Work with non-custodial parents (NCPs), employers and intergovernmental child support agencies on payment and accounting issues such as non-sufficient funds (NSF) payments and stop payments.
· Help employers with electronic funds transfer (EFT) payments.
· Provide information to NCPs about making payments to ORS.
· Research and correct misposted or duplicate posted payments.
· Approve payment refund and payment transfer requests.
· Assist custodial parents (CPs) with direct deposit and Utah Debit MasterCard® Card issues.
· Manage Team 67 overpayment cases to repay bad check debts owed to the agency.
· Respond to W-9 requests from employers and intergovernmental child support agencies.
NOTE: Form W-9 is the Internal Revenue Service’s (IRS) Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification form. This form is used by employers and intergovernmental child support agencies to provide name, address, and Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) information.
Employees may contact EACSU for assistance with any payment-related issues or questions by either:
· Phone at: 801-536-8333; or,
· E-mail at: email@example.com.
If an employer, CP, NCP, or intergovernmental child support agency contacts you about a payment or accounting issue related to the list above, refer them to EACSU. You may provide employers, CPs, NCPs, and intergovernmental child support agencies with EACSU’s contact information listed above.